Saturday, January 23, 2010


hello!!! haha i was so happy yesterday!!! cause i 接ed that freaking 后空背躺
FINALLY!!!! i completed a routine as well^^ so happy!!! lolx i kinda overeacted and cried haha^^ although im not sure whether i would be able to do it again next training, but i kinda found out wad was my problem^^ which is to OPEN my eyes!!^^
now wad im thinking is that. usually, in the cycle of my life, something good would usually come with something bad, and vice versa... AND, the better that good thing is, the worse the thing that follows would be... im not sure if im too sensitive again, but... my parents JUST quarrelled AGAIN... and so, if nth else happens, my mum is FIRED!!! dunno to be happy or not, but i know that she hasnt been happy at all working with my dad, so CHUKAE mum >.<
haha, and TOO BAD for you dad, you lost a 24 hr no holiday worker, and ALSO, lost the ONLY sympathy i had for you before! i refrained from criticising your beloved 中联 last time, only for mummy... but now... 
lolx i sound sadistic eh? i suppose im getting abit mental nowadays, i have such fluctuating moods swings... i convince myself its cause im having my period, but im not so sure now.... and guess wad? on this mag i bought recently, under my horoscope, it says exactly what im feeling now!!!!
so.... i think i better stop this... i should have been prepared for this day... havent i been looking forward to it? for my mum to escape from my dad's clutches... all these up and downs... not sure how long i can keep up with it...
its like... yesterday i cried so much cause of happiness, and now im crying... of fear/anger/???? i felt on the top of the world yesterday, and now i feel like i have just plunged down to the bottom of the deapest of the world... ok la, im over dramatic... now, i gotta go now, face the pile of homeworks...

~pray for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment