Friday, December 25, 2009


Merry christmas!!!^^ the elmo there is the back view of a shirt i drew for a little girl in my church^^ anyways, christmas came and went so quickly... and school is gonna start soon.... (still havent finished hw...) lolx >.< have been slacking alot these few days... hahax guess i would hafta rush it out on the few days b4 4th jan... just came back from my grandma's house (celebrated christmas there) was quite fun, we finally bought real mahjong!!! hahax used to play with the cards last time... though its smaller than the real one, but was still very fun to play with^^ after dinner we teamed up, and my team (me, my sis, mymum) won 3 out of 5 games!!! quite happy ^^
hmmm... im gonna finish watching 'cruel temptation' soon!!! few more eps to go! have been sleeping too late these few days,so...>.<

~gotta get my beauty sleep~^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment