Saturday, April 3, 2010

Helloes!^^ It was comp on wed,(31/3) !!! Here are the results!!! C-division got silver, B- division clinched CHAMPION!!!!^^ hahax, comp we sooooo scary!!!! Lolx, I screws up my routine, failed it… got a damn 7.7/9… well, that’s the lowest score for the team, so it was not added into the team score^^ hmmm… Jessica competed, and did very well!( despite having very very very few trainings) and got individual 2nd! Stef tied with Jessica, with a score of 8.4/9!!!


Jo got 3rd, with a score of 8.3/9 ^^ YanLing did well too!!! She got 8.25/9^^

Hahax… I feel quite sad… cause I dint do my best and gave way to panic… well, there is nothing I can do about it anymore, so…

Anyways, after comp we went to SEOUL GARDEN for gym dinner^^ it was sooo good!^^ the meat was so delicious, and the variety of food was also good! Hahax, then we tried to fry omelet on the hot plate!!! I started first, but that one was like… totally ruined, but after that stef and jo and others tried and it was quite good!!!

Went home late, and almost died the next day…

April fools’ day, lolx did I feel like an idiot!!! Had Amath test, and could not do the SIMPLEST question!!!! Then after that, there was eng compre (though not graded) which I could hardly understand at all!!! After recess, during chem, then did I realize that there was PHYSICS SPA TRIAL right after chem!!!! I forgot totally about it and went into the lab TOTALLY UNPREPARED!!OMG and the test was hard!!! (well, partly cause I dint prepare) but even the others felt the same way!!! My answers are like… … and I forgot how to calculate moments>.<

Feeling the full after effects of not enough sleep now! Not sure if I should go for b-div outing tmr… haven’t asked parents… sleep first la^^

~sleep~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment