Monday, February 15, 2010

hello!! its cny!!! haha i dun like cny, but this year my baby cousin is one year old! last year couldnt even see her properly cause she was onli one month old... anyways, she just learnt to walk after her 1st birthday!!! so she was wobbling here and there during our cny... lunch?^^ haha that doesnt matter, but omg!!! isnt she sooooooooooooo cute!!!! ^^ she held onto my sis's care bear and was reluctant to give it back!! (haha all i can say is that my sis tricked her into touching the bear, and when she took it finally, she dint want to give it back^^)
after all the travelling around, we went to my grandma's hse, where we played mahjoong!!^^ (i won 2 games!) haha my sis couldnt win, but we were so tired, but we had to play until she won... >.< haha but was fun lah... then we sat an hour long bus trip back home!!! it was still quite bright when we boarded the bus, but when we reached, it was like, pitch dark^^ haha had a great sleep on the bus, then we went home and watched 200 pounds beauty!!(it as on tv @ 1130)^^ then we watched till 2am, then sleep^^
oh ya! i painted my nails with pattern this time!!!^^ haha was quite hard... (and i onli did a very simple heart,...) haha but couldnt do my right hand with my left hand, so ask my mum and sis to do for me,... made a mess, but oh well)
gonna watch more tv!!!!
~slacking~





No comments:

Post a Comment